Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
FC Series 12V
Lead Acid batteries are designed with AGM technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the fields of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
- Usage: UPS, EPS, Inverter
- Voltage: 12v
- Sealed Type: Sealed
- Min Size: 90*70*101
- Min Weight: 1.35kg
- Nominal Capacity: 4ah-250ah
- charge time: more than 800 times
- battery: lead acid battery
Product Features of Industrial Battery
1. Maintenance-Free Operation
Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology ensures superior performance and maintenance free operation. Due to such unique design, the electrolyte volume of this sealed lead acid battery will hardly reduce during use. And, watering is completely avoided.
2. Excellent Discharge Performance
This maintenance free battery, ideally serving as UPS battery, motive power battery, telecom battery, etc. features sealed assembly technology, thus ensuring excellent high rate discharge performance.
3. Low Self Discharge
AGM battery for uninterruptible power supply is fully manufactured from high purity raw materials, hence keeping extremely low self discharge.
4. Long Service Life
Thanks to unique corrosion resistant grid alloy, this unrivaled industrial battery comes with quite long service life.
5. Environment Friendliness
This valve regulated lead acid battery, i.e. VRLA battery, boasts gas recombination technology. As a result, it has extremely high seal reaction efficiency and thereby no acid fume will be separated out.
6. Safety and Reliability
Unique design and highly dependable sealing technology make it sure that the AGM battery is well sealed, thus ensuring safety and reliability in use.
Applications of Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
1. EPS and UPS system;
2. Power source for portable devices or tools;
3. Signal system, emergency lighting system, security and protection system;
4. Power equipment such as electric power tool, toy, portable dust collector and unmanned robot;
5. Telecommunication equipment such as automobile telephone, mobile telephone, portable radio transmitter and portable terminal.