Long Life AGM VRLA Battery
GFM Series 2V
Stationary 2V AGM Batteries Serials are mainly big capacity batteries with voltage of 2V. It use advanced micro porous absorbed glass matt separator – minimizes diffusion of oxygen into the separator, reducing float charge current which suppressed the corrosion rate of the positive grid and extends the life of the battery.
- Usage: EPS, UPS, Inverter
- Voltage: 2 V
- VRLA Type: VRLA
- Min Size: 171*151*330
- Min Weight: 13.3kg
- Nominal Capacity: 200ah-3000ah
- charge time: more than 800 times
- battery: AGM VRLA Battery
Product Features of Industrial Battery
1. MUST SOLAR long life AGM VRLA battery is specially designed on the base of European dwarf form standard structure. It features streamline design and elegant appearance.
2. Thicker and extended plate can ensure self absorption, thus effectively prolonging service life of the storage battery.
3. The valve regulated lead acid battery comes with special design that allows almost no reduction of electrolyte volume in use and no addition of water in service life.
4. Unique corrosion resistant grid alloy plus special lead paste formula enables our long life AGM battery to boast outstanding recovery capability when over discharging as well longer float charge service life.
5. High purity raw materials assure this type of power source ultra low self discharge.
6. Gas recombination technology is adopted so that the battery has extremely high seal reaction efficiency and separates out no acid mist, hence generating no pollution to the environment.
Applications of Long Life AGM VRLA Battery
Through persistent efforts, MUST SOLAR, the China-based sealed lead acid battery supplier, has brought a wide range of long life AGM VRLA batteries to all kinds of fields. Typical applications are as follows.
1. Telecommunication systems including exchange board, microwave station, mobile base station, data center, radio and broadcast station;
2. Power plant and power transmission system;
3. Solar energy and wind turbine system;
4. Signal system and emergency lighting system;
5. EPS and UPS systems (Known as UPS battery).